Coenzyme-A Technologies Inc. Acne
In the United States we have come to believe in:
1. the quick fix;
2. the model of the body as a machine that can be fixed just as if it were a car;
3. the goal of healing to be only the elimination of symptoms;
4. the idea that there is "one cause - one disease."
Natural healing seeks to create health by eliminating the imbalance (or disease) that produced the symptoms of illness in the first place. This process begins with the premise that the body is designed to heal itself, given the appropriate support. Determining what is appropriate nutritional support requires active participation on your part to become aware of what your own "Inner Healer" is telling you. If you are ready to make that commitment to yourself, this is what you need to know.
1. Healing is a long process - it took time to get you where you are now it will take time to reverse. To rebuild a body to the cellular level takes awhile and this process is different from person to person.
2. The body is a living, multidimensional organism, not a machine. The dynamics manifestations, and mechanisms of the physical body are based on its blueprint or energy pattern, and not solely on its chemical and physiological reactions. Emotions and mental attitudes have a great deal to do with the state of a body. Sometimes a disease process can be part of a spiritual, transformative process, in which case a physical treatment method may be only partially successful.
3. Healing is a process and may not always be comfortable.(See below "About the Healing Process")
4. Donald 0. Rudin, MD,* has described disease as we know it in the United States today as one disease with different manifestations! He calls it the Modernization Disease Syndrome. He includes in this syndrome heart disease cancer, AIDS, diabetes, arthritis, colitis, mental disorders, etc.,, etc He sees that underlying this syndrome are imbalances in the regulatory mechanisms in the body resulting from "changes in lifestyle factors involving exercise stress, smoking, drugs, pollutants and especially a multiplicity of interacting dietary modifications which have not heretofore been evaluated for their collective effect.. He speaks of how both cancer and heart disease researchers see a dietary and life style component to each of these diseases "without mentioning each other's findings, as though cancer and heart disease were unrelated illnesses instead of just different genetic manifestations of the same nutrition and lifestyle problem - i.e. The Modernization Disease Syndrome.
*Dr. Rudin is a graduate of Harvard Medical School, long time Director of the Department of Molecular Biology at the Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute, and the author of me Omega-3 Phenomenon.
About the Healing Process
Don't be alarmed if you feel worse after you start a wellness program than you did before. This is a good sign. This means that your body has built up enough strength inside to expel accumulated wastes. Although you may not feel well at that time, it is actually part of the healing process. It is important to understand what is happening during this process, what it means, and what you can do to assist this process.
Sometimes in the course of regaining vibrant health and optimum wellness using natural healing therapies, people go through a healing process. When stress and toxic wastes circulate inside your body, they damage your cells and tissues and weaken your body. This is recognized by medical science as a major cause of disease. Thus it is good for your health to get rid of these wastes.
The healing process is often accompanied by minor symptoms of cleansing such as aching, flu-like symptoms, headaches, runny nose, sore throat, diarrhea, constipation or other gastrointestinal symptoms, excess urination, irritableness, feeling tired, skin eruptions, gas, sweating, tearing, crying, bad breath, sleeping more, coughing, or emotions surfacing and releasing. Essentially these are all the different ways the body is working to overcome the condition and become well again. Please do not stop taking the supplements you may want to cut back at little if this process seems too overwhelming.
In cases where you have a chronic condition that your body has adapted to, you may have no symptoms until the new supplement is taken. You had no symptoms before because the chronic condition had weakened your body to the point where it did not have the ability to produce symptoms. Now your body is working to overcome this condition and become well again.
You can assist the healing process by drinking lots of pure water, using a high quality powdered fiber supplement and getting plenty of rest.
After a few hours, or a few days, the cleansing process will end. You will then experience a state of greater health.